Gluten Free Carrot Rolls
Nothing beats home made bread and these gluten free Carrot Rolls are so delicious – especially when fresh out of the oven. Don’t they just look great? We are sure that you’ll love them 🙂
Serve them with a tummy friendly topping such as butter, cheese and some fresh cut pepper or just as they come.
They are also ideal for freezing. You can just get one or 2 out of the freezer as and when you need them.
- 6g dried yeast
- 600ml almond milk, warm
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 carrot finely grated
- 30g oats
- 2 tbsp Physillum husk
- 250g buckwheat flour
- pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds for decoration
1. Add the maple syrup, oil, salt, carrots, oats and buckwheat flour stir together to form a flour mixture
2. Add the physillium husk and mix with an electric whisk or food processor for 7-10 minutes
3. Leave the dough to rise under clingfilm for 45minutes
4. Shape the dough into 15 rolls using floured hands
5. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
6. Brush the rolls with water and sprinkle over seeds for decoration
7. Leave the breads to rise under a tea towel for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 250°C
8. Bake the bread rolls in the middle of an oven for 8-12 minutes then leave to cool on a wire rack.