This Frittata makes a brilliant breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can simply have it on its own (hot or cold) but we love it with sautéed potatoes and a side salad, for a more substantial dish.
The beauty of it is that if you don’t like our choice of vegetables, you can mix it up and add some of your own – just make sure they are FODMAP friendly! Why not try pepper or even add some cheese…?
1 tbsp garlic infused oil
100g tenderstem broccoli
200g fresh porcini mushrooms
200g cherry vine tomatoes
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Heat the garlic infused oil in a frying pan. Add the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, until it starts to crisp. Then, place the broccoli evenly into a baking dish.
- Then, cook the mushrooms in the same pan for about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally, before adding them too, to the dish.
- Finally, place the tomatoes in the pan (add a little more oil at this point if necessary). Cook for a further 5 minutes, until they start to soften and brown. Place the tomatoes in the dish, ideally still on their vine.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Then, pour them evenly over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the Frittata has turned golden and the egg mixture is cooked through.
Breakfast option – alone or with a side of baked beans
Lunch option – with a side salad, a few slices of cheese and some chutney
Dinner option – with a salad and potato side